Wednesday, September 08, 2004

School's In Again

I have always kind of wondered what it is that makes people so reluctant to go to school. I mean, in all reality, there are few things in this world better for you than school. But anyways, I am back at school again, back to the wonderful monotony of Hunter High School. I think that when I am going, it seems pointless, but looking back on how much I personally have developed, even just since say, last year, it is amazing how much can happen to a person. It makes me wonder what the world would be like if the school environment and learning environments were one and the same. Some of the teachers are wonderful, and it is easy to learn in their classes, but others you almost have to press to get any new information out of them. Also, why is it that so few people even want to learn? It makes no sense to me to not want information. Meh, I suppose I will just have to figure it out. Perhaps if I took a survey or a poll...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Wessman said...

I personally detest learning because it detracts from my good looks.

November 23, 2004 12:41 PM

 
Blogger Kevin Wessman said...

Heheheheheh, then how do you still manage to look wonderful? I think you know more than you let on, or maybe you know more than you let yourself know of.

December 10, 2004 3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home