Eagle Project
Wow, this is an interesting time, working on an Eagle Project. It is kinda weird, I think that I am learning more about woodworking (I am building a table-and-chairs set) now than I have in the last... well, in quite a long time. It is definitely entertaining though, I only wish there were several more hours per day, and several classes I didn't have to go to. Some classes make me wonder why they even bother to teach some of the things they do. Oh well, to each his own, I am sure somebody would listen to my English teacher use phrases so far away from her generation that you think she has just been sitting around all these years, biding time, waiting to inflict that misery on each successive class of Junior Honors English students. Meh, what am I to do about it though, since I can't think of much, I will just complain about it in the meantime. Hm, I should go to bed and see if I can't get a good solid night's sleep for once... well, 'bye then....

1 Comments:
good to see your learning more stuf!
January 11, 2005 12:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home