Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Cell Phone!

Woo-hoo! Mom and Dad finally gave in to the pressure and got me a cell phone! Yay! I suppose this is mostly because I got the job at Thanksgiving Point. I think the main point of reasoning is that there is a lot of area between here (our house) and there to get into trouble of various sorts. Yup, so that is my excitement for today! (And oh yeah, the other reason is that today is my birthday. :-D)

8 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Wessman said...

What kind of plan do you have?

June 07, 2005 3:49 PM

 
Blogger Cora said...

Happy Birthday!!! Oh, and congrats on being the first of the siblings to get mom and dad to cave into anything.

June 07, 2005 5:21 PM

 
Blogger Derek said...

Happy Birthday, Kevin number seven from heaven.

June 08, 2005 4:23 AM

 
Blogger Scott said...

you now have a majorly cagerly cell phone, and can call me when you're at your job to make plans to come over and hang out.

June 08, 2005 11:59 AM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

What are you doing at Thanksgiving Point. That is one of our favorite places to go on mini-vacations to. And not least of all: Happy Birthday!!

June 08, 2005 12:05 PM

 
Blogger Alan said...

I'd wish you Happy Birthday,
But since I'm kinda late,
I'll wish you Happy Cell Phone
'Til the next June 7th date.

June 09, 2005 8:12 AM

 
Blogger Kevin Wessman said...

I have a Verizon, on Mom and Dad's family plan. And really, they are the ones who really decided it was going to happen, I had long since given up, but with the job and all... Yeah, so I will be working there for Megaplex 8. And I will definitely be calling people to arrange things to do.

June 11, 2005 2:35 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

happy birthday, Kevin

June 14, 2005 11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home