Science Fairing
Well, I am finally posting again, and so hopefully I will manage to keep current this time. Since last time I blogged, I have gotten involved in the Science Fair with my friend Melissa. So, despite a few equipment and technical malfunctions, we got past District-level, and are now going on to Region. Should we happen to win there, we would get an all-expenses paid (i.e. travel, lodging, and per diem) trip to the International Science Fair, in Phoenix. Woo-hoo! So, here's hoping it works out well. Oh yeah, Region judging is on Thursday the 17th, and the awards ceremony is on Friday, from 2-4 pm. So yeah, here's hoping.

3 Comments:
good luck! what's your project on this time?
March 14, 2005 6:54 PM
It's on genetics stuff this time around. Presenting it was fun, hopefully we made it onward.
March 17, 2005 7:12 PM
We won.
March 19, 2005 12:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home