Friday, December 10, 2004

Commenting

Oh joy, now I have become an armchair commentator. I found an interesting (although very left-biased) article, and then I started reading the comments. I just couldn't believe how many comments there were, and how quickly it goes! So, basically, I posted a comment under the name Sew Crates, so if anybody wants to check it out, here is the link: link

In other news, I just tried out yesterday for the play "Much Ado About Nothing" and would like to know if anbody has the movie (preferably on DVD) of said play. Thanks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wessman said...

There, I have posted again, are people happier now? I know I am. :-D

December 10, 2004 3:37 PM

 
Blogger Cora said...

I've got the DVD...

December 10, 2004 3:49 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, Kevin, I AM happier now! Just don't ever stop posting, and I'll stay happy.

December 13, 2004 12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home