Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Much Ado About Being a Messenger/Watchman

Well, apparently I made it into much ado about nothing, which I am glad of, but I didn't get the part I think I should have. Oh well. I think I am just lucky to have gotten a part, seeing as I don't have a drama class in the first place. So yeah, it should be fun. More information to come, as soon as it comes to me. Yuppers, well, I think that's it, so farewell 'til later!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Congrats! Being in a play at all, even without the part you were hoping for, is really cool. You will be so cool that they will wish they had given you the lead.

December 15, 2004 8:49 AM

 
Blogger Kevin Wessman said...

Lol, here's hoping that I will be able to get bigger roles in future plays. I am happy that I made it into the play in the first place.

December 15, 2004 10:49 AM

 
Blogger Scott said...

It's all about paying your dues in the industry, man. Post the show times when you know them.

December 16, 2004 10:29 PM

 
Blogger Kevin Wessman said...

I will for sure post them. I don't think that was proper English, but I'm not entirely sure I care.

December 17, 2004 10:09 AM

 
Blogger Dawn Wessman said...

Okay, everyone is being way to nice about this. You deserve a huge part, Kevin. We are Wessman and should be taking over the world! Don't forget our secret family plans:
1. Get a great education, serve valiantly, marry happily, then
2. Reproduce more Wessmen, and finally
3. Take over the world and rule forever with absolute power! (maniacal laught fades out...)

January 06, 2005 10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home