And then there's me. I miss school. I dream about going back and doing some of it over knowing what I know now. That would be so cool, except I've forgotten all the math and chemistry. It would be more fun to go back to elem. school and skip junior high and most of high school. Yeah, I just want to do some kindergarten and then skip to college I guess.
2 Comments:
School is fun. what are you talking about?
August 29, 2005 12:36 PM
And then there's me. I miss school. I dream about going back and doing some of it over knowing what I know now. That would be so cool, except I've forgotten all the math and chemistry. It would be more fun to go back to elem. school and skip junior high and most of high school. Yeah, I just want to do some kindergarten and then skip to college I guess.
September 01, 2005 6:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home