Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Busy

I'm alive. Really. I have just been swamped though, between the musical, work, and (oh yeah!) school. Well, I honestly don't have a lot of things to talk about. However, I did go down to Southern Utah University on Friday, so I could tour the campus. My friend Jason went with me, and we ended up staying with my friend Melissa's grandparents. Her grandmother made us wonderful food. Then we came home on Saturday, and I went to the King's Singers concert, which was absolutely amazing. I love their harmonies and intricate rhythms. Well, I probably should return to my schoolwork.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

It's understandable. Nice to have you posting again. I will continue to check your blog for new info, as you get it (school, activities, etc.)

February 24, 2006 10:45 PM

 
Blogger Sport Mode said...

Where, oh, where have you gone, Kevin-Chan??

June 01, 2006 9:13 AM

 
Blogger Sport Mode said...

Where have you gone, oh Kevin-Chan??

June 02, 2006 1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home