Friday, October 15, 2010

Biking to work

As I was reading last night, I realized that I have a great bike just sitting there, and this is the absolute ideal season for biking, since the temperature is still definitely warm enough for shorts but not so hot that I can't see due to the sweat rolling down my face. So I biked to work from my apartment in Murray. Unexpectedly, the Jordan River Parkway was closed at 7000 South, so I had to make a slightly questionable exit from the trail and get up out of the river bottoms to get to work. All in all though, it was definitely worth it, and something I'll definitely do again. Also, an hour and a half is cheaper by far than the gallon-and-a-half it takes me to get to work in my car. We'll see how it shapes up as winter sets on us, but I'm feeling pretty good about this. Yeah, pretty good.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home